Professional chefs worldwide trust the quality and tradition of this riveted knife series. Solid full steel and seamless manufacturing make for optimum balance and safe handling.
- QUALITY: The ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS special formula steel convinces with its optimum balance of chromium and carbon content – the secret of particularly high-quality steel. FRIODUR branded knives have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality. They have exceptional cutting properties, are especially corrosionresistant and flexible.
- FUNCTION: The bolster provides the right balance. Additionally it acts as finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- PRECISION: SIGMAFORGE knives, precision-forged from one piece for impeccable geometry. The basic requirement for accurate grinding and best cutting properties.
- HANDLING: The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes for easy handling.
- HIGHLIGHT: The classic for the professional kitchen. The 3-rivet design with full tang convinces with its optimum balance.
- paring knife 100 mm
- utility knife 160 mm
- chef´s knife 200 mm