With the help of renowned Italian architect, Matteo Thun, this knife was developed as an innovative yet down-to-earth knife for every day work.
Each knife is precision forged using Zwilling’s Sigmaforge process resulting in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade.
Zwilling’s Fridour ice-hardening technique results in a harder, sharper blade that is corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
Precise lasers are used to ensure each blade’s edge is at the optimal cutting angle for maximum sharpness.
A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade and supports the thumb for better balance and safety.
The ergonomic soft polypropylene handle is impact resistant providing a comfortable, steady grip.
- THE SUPERIOR POWER: The design is purist in a timeless, elegant line. Uncompromising aesthetics that are also a cut above the rest in terms of resilience. A knife that stays valued and irreplaceable right from the very first minute. Of lasting robustness and technical perfection.
- QUALITY: The ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS special formula steel convinces with its optimum balance of chromium and carbon content – the secret of particularly high-quality steel. FRIODUR branded knives have been ice-hardened to enhance their quality. They have exceptional cutting properties, are especially corrosionresistant and flexible.
- PRECISION: SIGMAFORGE knives, precision-forged from one piece for impeccable geometry. The basic requirement for accurate grinding and best cutting properties.
- FUNCTION: The bolster provides the right balance. Additionally it acts as finger guard and prevents fingers from slipping onto the blade.
- HANDLING: The seamless transition from bolster to handle makes for easy handling.
- HIGHLIGHT: A knife that appeals to all senses and offers dynamic as well as a precise cutting experience. ZWILLING Pure: The new entry level to the world of forged knives by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS.
“ZWILLING Pure originates from the passion of a legendary knife tradition. Focussed on straight, elementary design – light and elegant in form and material.”