Explore asian cusine with this stainless steel wok.
Multi-ply (5-layer) 18/10 stainless steel, 2.6mm thick, reinforced non-drip edge, polished exterior, stainless steel rivets, cast stainless steel handle
- 5 ply Construction - High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- 2.6 mm Thickness on all shapes - even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking).
- Pouring rims on all shapes - eliminates drips when pouring liquids.
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets.
- Available in cast stainless steel, cast iron, or bronze handles.
- Oversized handles - for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots.
- Professional diameters and heights - M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking.
- Oven safe to 680° F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- diameter 32 cm
- capacity 5 l
- Each piece handcrafted in France by Mauviel - manufacturing cookware since 1830.
- Lifetime guarantee. (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
Before first use and after use, carefully wash your pot/pan with hot soapy water then rinse and dry
- All M'cook products are designed for use in the oven.
- Only add salt to your pan once the water has boiled.
- Never overheat an empty pan, this can lead to irreparable damage.
- Always cook over low to medium heat.
- Over time, surface can change color through use, however this will not change the conductivity of the material.
- When cooking on gas, the flame never goes beyond the base of the pan.
- Never clean your Mauviel pot/pan with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage.
- If food sticks to the inside of your pot/pan, soak it with hot soapy water.
- dishwasher safe